Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Winter Fairy


Its sketch time this week at Everybody Art Challenge, I had to move the image mat slightly to work with the image.


The papers are some old Penny Black ones and I've used some dies which are slightly larger than nestablities to make my background circle. It just so happened the snowflake border arrived in my my craftroom along with the replacement of my Stitched Banners, the missing ones have never been found.

You know I love this sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and the glitter swirl is using glitter card and a Penny Black die. There was no point adding much more because the you wouldn't see the pretty snowflakes on the patterned card.

Flippin' heck I forget to say that my image is Winter Fairy Halla from Mo Manning

11 comments:

Pamela said...

Beautiful Debby, love that image. Lovely colouring.

Pam x

brenda said...

Adorable as always Debby.

B x

Pat said...

This is beautiful Debby and love the blue with the white and such a cute image too. x

Whisper said...

Oooo what an absolute stunner, luv Sam x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS!
Faith
x

Enigma Artist said...

This is beautiful. I love this stamp and I'm especially eyeing your snowflake border!

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a wonderful card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Beaujtiful Debby..that swirl die works perfectly for Halla..gorgeous papers and colours and love the design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Really beautiful xx

Carol S. said...

Love this image and a beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous card! Those papers are stunning, and you've colored that sweet image perfectly.