Sunday, November 06, 2016

Wedding Layouts


Last week you saw the Pocket Pages for my nephew's wedding, this week I'm posting a couple of normal size layouts.
I've used the same papers from Simple Stories and an awful lot of die cutting. The above layout especially have a lot with my floral spray.

I've an old MFT swirl I think its called divine but don't hold me to that, my favourite leaves from Memory Box Tender Fern and Fresh Foliage The daisies are again from MFT along with the scallop frame.


An awful lot of die cut hearts from Simon Says Stamp.


It was really difficult to decide what I wanted to do with this amazing photo. In the end I used the Tim Holtz Flowers stem stamps and dies. I also used the Gorgeous Grunge from Stampin Up. The corner is from Spellbinders but cut twice and stuck together to give it some depth.

The title is cut from Storybook using the cricut, cut twice and stuck together. It was really hard to step away but less is more!

16 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby your layouts are gorgeous. I love the photos you have used and all the embellishments you have added. It looks like is was an amazing day. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are fabulous layouts, that bottom photo is gorgeus, just the right amount of embellishing

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow Debby, these are stunning! I especially love how you framed the happy couple on your first LO :)

brenda said...

Absolutelty beautiful layouts Debby, love the frsh colours.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LOs Debby, you must be so pleased with them. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful pages Debby full of very happy memories

Anne

Whisper said...

Aaaah so romantic and such happy memories too, luv Sam x

Pat said...

First, what fabulous photos your working with Debby, and then what a fantastic job you have made of making the most beautiful layouts with them! I simply adore the daisies, swirls and pretty hearts, and then the loveliest words too. Perfect!! x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful! x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful photos and your layouts are stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

You have done such an amazing job of these layouts Debby, they are gorgeous xx

Anonymous said...

Love this Debby xx

Cheryl W. said...

Outstanding layouts! You rock, Debby!!!

Helga said...

Wonderful fotos - so lovely !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

STUNNING layouts and what a happy couple.
Faith
x

Maria said...

Absolutely lovely pages, fabulous job Debby.
Maria x