Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Christmas Critters

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is

Christmas Critters

This week we are showcasing Stampendous Products.  You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
  50dollar_voucher_600px
Remember to click on the person's name to see all of the details and leave these wonderful girls some comment love

I'm stalking the postman, my Simon Says Stamp parcel with the Stitched Banners I've brought to replace the ones I've lost are in it and I so wanted to use them for this card whats the betting it will come today.

So today Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge are showcasing Stampendous and how could I resist this Wonderous Christmas Kitten.

I used the Simon Say Stamp Stitched Squares to give my Kitten a frame to put his paws on. The papers are Doodlebug Here comes Christmas. I've used the Simon Says Stamp Wavy Scallop Border to give interest and hide my join of my two papers.

Using the green paper I stamped the holly of the kitten to paper piece the leaves on the hat and I used Memory Box Stitched Holly Leaves.

Instead of using my favourite Christmas Sentiment in a Stitched Banner I used the Simon Says Stamp Winter Snow die with fun foam and the wishes are from Christmas stamp set. To finish I used some glitter on the hat and pom pom.

So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting 

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

21 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Aww too sweet Debby ,gorgeous image and colours, wonderful card, Kate x

Lin said...

Love your paper-piecing and that green check, Debby! What a darling kitty!

Lin said...

Love your paper-piecing and that green check, Debby! What a darling kitty!

Tracy Freeman said...

Debby it is so cute I instantly smiled when I saw it xxx

Chrissy said...

What a lovely kitten..fabulous colouring and love the papers and design Debby...gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue Smith said...

Oh my goodness, Debby. What a sweet card. I love the colors you chose to color the kitten and glitter always makes Santa's hat so soft. Love your card :)

Jackie T said...

Oh wow this is a stunning card that kitty is the cutest. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

This is so lovely Debby xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the stamp and fab papers
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby! It's so cute & the way you add your special Debby style makes it even more adorable
xx

Lorraine A said...

aw this is adorable, such a cute kitty, he looks just like our Tigger :-)
Gorgeous card Debby :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Carol S. said...

Cute kitty and a lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

I love that cute kitten Debby and the paper pieced holly on the hat and in the corner is just perfect. The wavy scallop edge and the stitched frame are really pretty together with that large sentiment too. x

Stephanie said...

Adorable, Debby! I love the green patterned paper and the glittery edition to the fur :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Migdalia said...

This is just precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Crafting Queen said...

Love this kitten image. great card.

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so super cute xx

ike said...

Absolutely gorgeous kitty card :-)

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the image. xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awwww lovely card! Bet those dies turn up as soon as your new ones arrive ;)

Cheryl W. said...

Awwwwww - that is so darn cute. Sweet card, Debby!