Sunday, November 13, 2016

Scrapbooking


The last couple of layouts I made at the retreat, the one above is of Hubby and myself at the my nephew's Wedding. I had to add the pink because of my pink top. The first row of hearts are on the actual scrapbooking paper so I carefully cut the tops so I could slide the photo mat underneath them.


This was a sketch challenge at the retreat, the photo of Gt nephew's first birthday, the papers are Echo Park. The large inksplat is Tim Holtz, the smaller ones and spray are Stampin Up gorgeous grunge.

There's no more layouts in my drafts but in a couple weeks I'm off to an All Day Crop so there maybe a couple more before the year ends!

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby your pages are gorgeous I love the photos you have used. They are such precious memories. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Two fabulous layouts Debby and I love the double circles you have used for the design of both. Such clever design ideas and great photos! x

Tracey said...

Loving both of these Debby!! xx

Darnell said...

These are both happy and festive layouts, Debby! I think that photo of you and your dishy husband is fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell

Sandra H said...

Both are so lovely x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow what fabulous pages. Love the sentiment paper on the top one, gorgeous pic of you two. Lovely fun page at the bottom. No time for scrapping at the moment, will get back to it when I have time x

Maria said...

Wonderful scrapbook pages and such lovely memories. Nice photo of you and you husband x