Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Thinking of You

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Thinking Of You

This week we are showcasing Penny Black Products.  You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I was in two minds to colour my Penny Black Efflorescence flowers or to paper piece, lacking from energy this week I decided to paper piece.

Using Echo Park I love Family I chose the orange dotty paper to stamp the flower on to. I stamped them three times. I cut the whole flower for each flower and then on the other ones I minus the petals that look like they are the ones at the back.

Rather than use pearls I decided to use Gold Stickles that arrived in a previous card kit. Once they
were dry I added another layer to help them stand out.

I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Oval to make my frame out wooden effect paper. Still sulking from the lost of my Simon Says Stamp Stitched fishtail banner, while hunting for them I found the MFT stax fishtail banners and used that for my sentiment.

I decided to use a different sentiment than the usual thinking of you so hunted through my stamps and found this one on Simon Says Stamp Lila's Heart.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

15 comments:

Pat said...

This is so so pretty Debby and the colours of your paper pieced flowers are gorgeous and the stitched oval frame shows them off beautifully. x

Tracy Freeman said...

Really pretty Debby. Love the wood frame. Sending hugs X

Anita in France said...

So feminine and pretty, Debby ... the florals are so sweet ... such a great background for the framed, paper pieced blooms! Anita :)

chrissy xx said...

Just Beautiful! I LOve your image and such pretty colours too.
Chrissyxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, the flowers are do pretty and I love there frame, absolutely fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card! x

Lin said...

Oh Debby, this is gorgeous! A beautiful card that manages to feel like the fall season, too!

Lin said...

Oh Debby, this is gorgeous! A beautiful card that manages to feel like the fall season, too!

Chrissy said...

Beaujtiful Debby..love the dimension on the flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Virginia L. said...

So artsy and vintage, Debby! Gorgeous design all around!

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love the flowers they are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Very beautiful Debby ! Your flowers match so well with the tiny flowers of the background ! This pattern paper is really beautiful ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous, Debby! Love the way you "poppped" these flowers!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Carol S. said...

Love the autumn colours and a pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Debby, lovely colour theme :)