Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Vintage


This weeks challenge on Everybody Art Challenge is for Vintage and I thought this image from Mo Manning fitted the perfectly.

The papers are some very old ones that were for Scrapbooking but I decided to cut them into 6 inch size and use them for cards.

I used my favourite floral oval from Spellbinders for the image and the fussy strip I think could be a Marianne die. My image is from Mo Manning called To Grammys.

I know she is quite simple really but I still struggling to make cards and I'm tempted to take colouring to my scrapbooking crop this weekend to get some much needed Christmas images ready to make cards.

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby and such a sweet image

Anne

brenda said...

What an adorable little image Debby making another beautiful card.

B x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Debby xx

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie, love the design and fabulous colouring.

Sounds like a good plan to take images to colour to the crop. You can also gather together what to take more easily I expect? Win, win 😊

Hugs

Di xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the colours! xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just stunning hun!
I hate it when I see on my DT's vintage it always scares me....never thought of doing it like this. I always thought it was lace & frills etc. But yours is awesome!
Hugs Shell xx

Sandra1968 said...

A beautiful card!

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card as always l love the image too!

Sammy said...

Beautiful! I looooove the colours. x

Pat said...

This is such a pretty image and the papers complement it perfectly. The Floral Oval and the border strip complement it beautifully. x

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Debby--the background is the perfect compliment to that adorable image!

Chrissy said...

She is a little poppet Debby..really sweet and gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cheryl W. said...

Not such a simple card, if you ask me. It has some lovely layers and embellishments, and your coloring is perfect, as usual!

Lin said...

She is so darling, Debby! Love the blue and kraft combination!!

Lin said...

She is so darling, Debby! Love the blue and kraft combination!!

Unknown said...

As usual, very cute card Debby ! A perfect vintage look ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap