Thursday, November 03, 2016

Toyshop Helper


Now I'm in two minds about this card, don't get me wrong I do love how it turned out and you can't go far wrong with a Mo Manning image. Normally I would get my Flowersoft and Fun Flock mixture for his hat but decided to leave it alone, I even didn't put any shading on the white just left it as it is.

Of course the sweet chap is Toyshop Helper from Mo and he looks fab layered up but boy was there was a lot pieces. The paper on the side is Doodlebug and the my Holly leaves are Penny Black ones from a few years back. Finished off with the Martha Stewart punched Holly and quite a few red pearls.

I also added this card to the blog post on the DP2 Challenge there is a new Anything Goes challenge that starts today.

20 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is a cutie, don't know how you manage al that layering but always looks fab x

Margaret said...

This is so cute Debby and that holly is a lovely touch.
hugs
Margaret M

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card. Love all the layers!!!

cotnob said...

An adorable card Debby, such a sweet image.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card! x

Marlene said...

As always your kiddie cards are outstanding to look at. This one is no exception. Such a cuties!!

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and love the holly x

Pat said...

I think that is a fabulous card Debby, and the MM image is so sweet, and that PB holly die is one I so so love and DRAT!! doesn't seem to be available anymore. I bought what I thought was that die last year, but when it arrived it was a different one and nowhere near as pretty. x

Crafty Amy said...

Well I think he looks perfect just as he is :) I love the layout and the colour combination and that decoupaging was worth it.

Thank you for the inspiration

Amy

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card that little boy is just gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Magical card Debby and lovelys colours...

Anne

Chrissy said...

Simply gorgeous Debby..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby, he is such a cute chap! xx

coops said...

So stunning Debby,He is a gorgeous image and i really love your design and backing paper ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Incredible work as usual Debby!! xx

Carol S. said...

As always.....Fabulous. Sweet image and a lovely design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable Debby ! As usual ! And what a beautiful pattern paper ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's such a cutie!

Cheryl W. said...

Very sweet image. Love that holly flourish you added, too.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! :<) Hugs, Barbara Diane