Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Packaging


The new challenge on Everybody Art Challenge is for packaging wasn't quite sure what that meant but I hunted down for my Sizzix Matchbox die and made three boxes.

Found some gold ribbon to hold them together. Rather than a gold bow I found my Creative Expression Ivy die to cut out Ivy so it could drape over the sides. In a different green I used a Holly die, I think possibly my holly could be Paper Smooches, its not Memory Box because the ones I have, have faux stitching.
To finish I some red berries pearls.


I was really pleased how it turned but its tiny and rather than put a present in the boxes it would be ideal to hang on the tree.

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful packaging

Pat said...

The three different red patterned papers go beautifully with the gold ribbon and green holly and ivy and red gem berries Debby. A gorgeous parcel! x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Stunning gift box!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How lovely, will look gorgeous on the tree.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Debby..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Debby
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning project. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Liz said...

Gorgeous project, Debby, I love the ivy draped over the top. These would look perfect on the Christmas tree. xx

Helen Gullett said...

What a stunning and beautiful way of wrapping gift, Debby! LOVE the topper decoration for sure :)