Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Santa


Oh dear who forgot to photo my card for today and had to wait till it was daylight this morning to take it. Better late than never.

Its a Santa Challenge this week on Everybody Art Challenge, I thought by using this old wooden stamp that has been collecting dust would make a quick card. So why did I think watercolouring with inkpads would be a good idea. Had to wait till it dried before matting and layering.

Found some old papers in the same box as Santa is was only right to use it up. I added some pearls to the image not sure if that worked. Thankfully Martha Stewart punch is still cutting just to make my little holly corner.

To finish a bit of ribbon and a flat bow, fingers crossed it will go in standard post.

Pop over and check out the challenge blog. Meanwhile I shall be making Birthday cards I have a couple that have got to be done since they are for male cards and I've used all the men ones in my ready to use pile.

11 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning vintage look and such a fabby image too, Luv Sam x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Truly beautiful card.
Faith
x

Pat said...

This has a lovely vintage feel Debby with the pretty red holly paper in the background and the green of the holly with the ribbon finish it so beautifully. x

Fikreta said...

vvery nice card!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby..love the vintage feel..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card! xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, Santa looks fab.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Love the image and a brilliant card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

I love old-fashioned Santas, and yours is perfect!