Thursday, November 10, 2016

Christmas Fairy


I was worried about taking a photo of my card, its been dark dank and dreary again and flipping cold. I had to wait various times first for the glue on all my layers dried, then the glossy accents and glitter before added the flowersoft and fun flock mixture.

For an experiement I didn't cut out the pom poms just flowersoft mixture guess I won't be doing that again. Luckily Mo's gorgeous Winter Fairy Talva saves the day and she is a massive favourite of mine, wouldn't be Christmas cards without her. You used to be able to get the Penny Black stamp but I think you would have a hard time finding it.

The papers are some old Echo Park ones and in RL they aren't that dark but hey ho just blame the camera. The snowflakes are cut from Fun Foam and are from Simon Says Stamp, along with the winter sentiment again cut fun foam. The wishes I found on an old stamp.

I may try again to take a photo if only to make her outfit match the papers which it does in RL.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! This card is ridiculously adorable! Fantastic job. Even with the darn camera lighting!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Some of my fave papers and adore that strong colour scheme. She just drips with an icy feel, fabulous

Pat said...

This is a cute and pretty winter image Debby and the snowflakes with the added pink layer complement the dp's beautifully. You have captured that winter feel perfectly with the all the flower soft, fun flock and glitter. A fabulous card. x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the image it is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Fikreta said...

stunning card!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the stamp, love the papers, love the design....love it all!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Love the colours and the adorable little girl. Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Debby..love this sweet image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab Image and design.xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous frosty card Debby, lovin your colour theme :)

Cheryl W. said...

Such a beautiful little fairy. Your color combo is a nice change from the usual Christmas reds and greens.