Each day up to November 28th there will be a different company sponsoring with fabulous crafty give aways and prizes to be won PLUS the company design teams will be joining in with lots of gorgeous Christmas Tags for our inspiration!
By joining in with the event YOU could win a $50 Gift Voucher to Simon Says Stamp
! How awesome is that! ;-)
I'm a firm believer that tags should be quick and easy and I decided to go for a white tag with a pop of red.
I used the bow from Simon says Stamp Candy Cane die
but you need to position the sentiment so the bow tails fit all you will have to do what I had to and snip them off.
to visit Tracey's blog where there is more information about how you can win the fabulous prizes on offer!
If you upload your creations onto instagram please use the hashtag #25DaysofTags2019
There are lots of ways to win prizes and it is a little long winded so I am referring everyone to Tracey's blog for more info.
This is the info I received by email
There are many ways that you can get a chance to win a prize. Prizes will be drawn from any or all of these things:
- Comment on the posts here each day on what you saw that inspires you.
- Follow the blog hop and comment along the way.
- Participate by creating your own tags. The rules for participating are simple, you MUST create a Christmas tag inspired by a tag you see during the event and you MUST state in your post the day and whose tag you were inspired by in order to be eligible for a prize. Enter as many tags as you like.
- Don't have a blog but use Instagram? Create your project using these guidelines on your Instagram account:
- You need to be a follower of my Instagram account INSTAGRAM
- To win a prize you MUST create a Christmas tag inspired by a tag you see during the event and you MUST state in your post the day and the tag you were inspired by
- So that I can find your work include the following hashtag #25daysoftags2019
- Link up your IG tag here
To keep is fair for everyone, only one comment per post please. You may however create as many tags as you would like as long as you follow the rules. The more you hop along and comment and the more you participate the more chances you have of winning! The link up is only on this post (at the bottom of the page). I will keep the link up open until one week after the event is over to give you time to finish up. The contest and linky will close December ?, 2019 at 12:00 am (EST)! Prizes will be announced on December ? here on my blog.
Guidelines copied from the FB group
25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS TAGS 2019 GUIDELINES
1. Please create a Christmas Tag using products from the company that you are representing--Anything goes!
2. At least two days prior to the date that you are guesting make sure there is a photo of your tag in the FB album that is designated for the company you are representing. Please add your name and your permalink to the comments for your photo. I will collect them there. PHOTO SIZE—Photos must be at least 800 px wide and please make sure that you leave some room for cropping.
3. On the day you are guesting please post your tag and blog about the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event on your personal blog at 6:00 am (EST) with: • a link to the company you are representing • a link to my blog http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca • display the logo found in the album Event Logo here in the Facebook Group
Thank you so much for joining me for the 9th Annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags