Friday, November 29, 2019

Patterned Gnomes


Yes I'm loving the Simon says Stamp Gnome and there's another in their card kit for this month. I've used them with some leftover papers from last years Christmas papers. Also I had the Simon says Stamp Inside Christmas Greetings already stamped so I thought I would use that too.

I had a sparkly snowflake floating around my craft room so I used that on one card and some pearls in the large snowflakes on the patterned paper. Patting myself on the back for using up scraps and leftovers.

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two really fun Christmas cards.

Pat said...

Those gnomes are both so cute Debby and the dp's and sentiments both work really well. x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Debby, love the gnomes, such fun.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W said...

That's such a great gnome die, and you've made it look even better with your selection of papers. Cute card!

Kandi said...

These are wonderful! I love the gnome and blue and red is my favorite Christmas combo. Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

These cards are so adorable and love all the paper you used. I have the gnome and love him. Can you tell me what papers you used, they make the card also.
Thanks in advance.