Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Christmas Floral Spray


I needed to speed up my Christmas Card making, colouring and layering take time so I got out some dies to help me.

First up is the Simon say Stamp Holiday Frame, which not only give a central point but the sentiment too. I did have to put a bit of acetate behind Christmas and add the centres for the A and R.

Finally I used their Christmas Foilage with Poinsettia Parade to make a floral spray, job done. Which colour do you prefer I think the red is my favourite.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

These are fantastic Debby xx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous cards x

Pat said...

At Christmas red is always the traditional colour, and I do love it with the white, but the lighter green and navy also look great. I love the selection of dies with the foliage and poinsettia all framed beautifully with the sentiment frame, and the extra holly leaves you have on their own finish the design perfectly Debby. Fabulous really elegant cards. x

cuilliesocks said...

A trio of beautiful cards Debby, beautifully designed and gorgeous coloured card, Kate x x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are beautiful Debby, love the addition of the poinsettia. have to say I do like the blue.
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

Fantastic cards! I love the assorted colors. I can see how pretty this would be in lots more colors, too.