Monday, November 04, 2019

Left over from a Square


Remember last Friday's card well here's the strip that was left over when I made the card. Just as a reminder the stamp was Simon says Stamp Leaves and Berries background stamp.

I used the Falling Snow Stencil to emboss the white part of the card and once again I've used Tiny Words Christmas for my sentiment and Poinsettia Parade. Since I only need a scallop strip I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Border die.
This time I added some pearls out of my stash, I found some in the Simon says Stamp Store from Honey Bee called Raw Honey.




7 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Swissie said...

Wonderful! Just my style!
Liv (Swissie) x

Pop's Cards said...

I love it its so pretty and the snowdrops look like i could reach in and grab one, a gorgeous creation hugs Pops x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, I love this fabulous design, gorgeous colours too, Kate x

Pat said...

Another striking card Debby using the leaves and berries, and the falling snow stencil, and the scallops bridge the gap so prettily, and with a pop of lovely red with the beautiful poinsettia, and love the little centre pearls, and a great sentiment to finish. x

Cheryl W said...

Love the layout of this card. That little scalloped edge looks perfect! The red poinsettia is a fantastic pop of color, too.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Debby

Anne