Thursday, November 14, 2019

Fa La La La


I'm far behind on my Christmas cards which is why my chose of Mo Image is a Christmas one lately. This chap is sooo cute and has to be used at least once, he's called Fa La La La.

Also because I'm behind my cards are pretty simple like this one. I made a frame using Simon says Stamp Stitched Frames, last years Christmas papers I'm guessing Echo Park. To finish Martha Stewart Holly Punch and Simon says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas.

Really short post mainly because I suffering from the lurgy, much to my hubby's glee I've lost my voice till about 11am so he gets some peace first thing in the morning.

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

He is wonderful Debby and I can hear him singing his heart out all the way over here in New Zealand..FABulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Craftychris said...

Now this is one very happy Christmas card! Gorgeous! xxx

Pat said...

What a fun image Debby, Mo always gets it right, and the colouring and dimension you have given him is great and highlighted perfectly with the stitched frame, also love the background dp with the trees, a really pretty card. Hope the lurgy soon leaves you. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card really made me smile Debby its brilliant

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really cute card. Get better soon x

Cheryl W said...

Now that's one happy Christmas caroler. Love this card, Debby. Beautifully designed and put together.

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous and fun image used x