Friday, November 18, 2016

Tim Holtz Treeline


I've busy of late but not with making cards, yes we have been Christmas Shopping and we are almost done. This is because in a weeks time I have so many things going on we know I will suffer after its all done.

So in between time I've been trying to keep up with DT cards and making Christmas Cards. It just so happens that I go my hands on Tim Holtz Tree Line die  and make a few quick cards. Well it would be quick if I didn't decide on using the snow falling stamp on the Be Joyful and  WOW white embossing powder.

Once the snow was done it was fairly easy to put them together add my favourite sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Christmas Toys. Using fun foam I cut out the Aubrey Snowflake and the using the blue card cut out one of the Stitched Snowflakes.

I made about 6 of these, that is usually my limit, wonder what I can do next that will be as quick.

11 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo what a classy CAS card, Luv Sam x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous CAS card I love the die you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

This is beautiful Debby and I love that treeline die against the dark blue and the pretty falling snow, and the snowflake embellishment as a finishing touch. x

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely l like the layout of your card so beautifully presented too! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a lovely design. Don't over do it x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely card and love the additional snowflake.
Faith
x

coops said...

Simply stunning Debby.I love the fabulous diecuts ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Debby xx

Carol S. said...

Love it and such a great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous! Love the die and the snow stamp is fab! xxx

Mimi said...

This is just beautiful! Haven't stopped by in a while, so I saw this and popped over!