Saturday, November 05, 2016

Whoops


It's a new challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge but you won't find my card there because someone had a serious senior moment or it could wishful thinking but the challenge is for Anything but a card and not Anything Goes.

So as you can see here's my CARD. The little mouse is from a clear set from Penny Black called Jolly Friends. I think the sketch could be Retro Sketch it seemed a good idea but there's a bit too much white and maybe a smaller card would be better.

The papers you should know by now are Doodlebug Here comes Christmas, think I better get another one. The snowflakes are Simon Says Stamp Aubrey and the Stitched Snowflakes.

The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp Christmas Essential which I haven't bothered to put away and is on a clear stamp block ready to be used.

I'm of to a crop tomorrow morning hopefully Mr Blogger plays ball with this schedule post. I'm not scrapbooking though I'm taking my colouring pencils with some Christmas images and my crocheting if I need a break from colouring.

23 comments:

Di said...

Squeak! What a darling image you used Debbie, and your card is absolute perfection. I really love it.

Hugs

Di xx

brenda said...

Beautiful colours and design Debby, as your creations always are.

B x

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable, Luv Sam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Not too much white at all. This is one of my fave of your Christmas cards so far and I would be very happy to own it x

Pauline said...

Oh Debby, I love this. So adorable, love your layout and pretty papers and of course your snowflake embellishments! Hugs,

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card and the image is so adorable x

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the papers and adorable image. I think it has the right amount of white space. It showcases those lovely papers and image so well.

Pat said...

This is fabulous Debby and the colours are really pretty. I love the way you have the stocking hanging from the banner, and the beautiful two toned snowflakes with the lovely red gem centres are a great finishing touch. Have fun at the crop and enjoy your colouring and crocheting. x

Jackie W said...

No Deb, it's not too much white-just think of it as snow! Super cute card. Love the colors and papers, too.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Debbie: I found your blog on Pinterest one afternoon and I was totally blown away by your amazing cards, I love how you give such incredible dimension to the images by just stamping them several times and then fussy cut them and paper piece them.
I went to look at some of the other fabulous cards you've created and I was just wondering if any stamp can be done this way? Are some stamps better than others to achieve this beautiful 3D look? I have some of the Penny Black little mice sets so I'm tempted to try your technique.
I saw your tutorial and it's wonderful, thank you.
Anway, my email is:
grandmamaria5@gmail.com
Thank you for sharing your wonderfully beautiful cards.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Chrissy said...

Aww..never mind Debby..your card is just adorable..I love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

This is absolutely wonderful Debby, a really lovely design and I love the cute mouse xx

Sarah said...

This is absolutely wonderful Debby, a really lovely design and I love the cute mouse xx

Fikreta said...

super sweet!

Maria said...

What a wonderful adorable card Debby. Gorgeous papers
as usual and the little mouse is the cutest, love it
Maria x

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet image - that mouse sure looks comfy! This is a lovely Christmas card, Debby!

Doreen said...

Love you layout Debby.xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful
Love the layout
Hugs Kelly

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie! I wouldn't have said there was too much white space, looks perfect to me :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning Christmas card. That little mouse is just so cute and all the papers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby and such a cute image

Anne

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness this is amazing, what an adorable card thats not a card!! Love it Hazelxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful! x