Saturday, November 19, 2016

Christmas Tags


I failed miserably at the beginning of the month with the Anything BUT a card for this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge. It's still a bit of cop out but for the mid month reminder I've made some tags!!!

I first cut out the tags using Simon Says Stamp Dressed Tags die till I was bored. I actually used a stamp a ma jig to stamp the Penny Black Snowflake and Holly because I wanted to stamp part of the image and leave enough space to write on. I stamped using a green inkpad and used my Polyochromos to colour in circular motion because the inkpad wasn't the right type to use sandsador and paper stubs.

Here's a link to a card with the stamp in its entirety and here is a link to a card I made that inspired my tags.

That is pretty much it, just added some red gingham ribbon and 15 tags done. I've made these for the Christmas Fair at Queen Elizabeth Nursing Home next week.


The staff really make this special not only for visitors but the residents love the party atmosphere. Although the funds raised goes to charity my sister is having a stall and the money raised will be for residents activities. My sister is a volunteer helper so more residents can join in the activities so she knows how much a few more pounds to their small budget would be gratefully received.

14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely tags. I know what you mean about diecutting tags, I cut them several at once but can't wait to get onto the fun part

NGCARDS said...

Simple yet gorgeous tags hun :) xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby these are stunning tags they are just right. That tag die is amazing and so is the stamp. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Craftychris said...

These tags are gorgeous! Fab colouring on the lovely image! xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

STUNNING tags, they will be bought up pretty quick, good luck with the fund raising for your Sister.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

These are really gorgeous Debby, are sure to be snapped up and will dress up any present beautifully xx

Cheryl W. said...

Love these tags, Debby. That stamp is so delicate looking. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are lovely, Debby!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very classy . jane x

Doreen said...

Beautiful tags Debby.xxx

Deborah said...

Beautiful tags Debby.
Deborah A

Pat said...

I'm loving these tags Debby that stamp is very pretty. x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful tags Debby, love your colouring on the holly. Good luck with the Christmas fair :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tags.