Thursday, November 24, 2016

He Still Got It


I need a couple cards one for man and one for a boy, both had to be made specially since I had use all my male cards in bag. Add the fact I've been busy and will continue to busy for a couple of weeks means CAS card.

I used the brilliant He's Still Got It from Mo Manning, I like the fact my card can be pants but Mo's images always saves my card.

The papers are Doodlebug and my fishtail banners are made using a square punch. The little dots are made with 1/4 inch punch and embossed to give a rounded look. The sentiment was stamped using a Paper Smooches stamp, love the fun font they use.

I must try and remember to schedule my PB post, I'm going to a Victorian Christmas Market at the Historic Dockyards at Postmouth on Friday. Have an all day crop on Saturday but possibly won't be all day for me. Monday sees me going up the M25 to Harry Potter World. The rest of the week will be simple that resting because next weekend I'm going up North to see my BiL.

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and papers.xxx

brenda said...

A very quick visit to look at your latest creation and also ask that if you have the new blogger dashboard changes and dislike it as much as most seem to, then would you please take a quick look at my post today and add your support.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful card, great papers and design as always.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie. What a Happy Chappie. Has made me smile, thank you. Hugs. Jan.x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debbie this is a wonderful card I love the image you have used he looks so happy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

A brilliant card Debby..that image is fantastic and love the stars paper..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Petras Bastelschätze said...

WOW Debby, what a stunning card and great motif. Funny dancing man, the papers are beautiful.
Best regards Petra

Sarah said...

A wonderful card Debby xx

Carol S. said...

Fantastic card and great image. Hugs. Carol S.xx

coops said...

Stunning male card Debby.I love your papers and design and the image is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Pat said...

I think this card is a great CAS card with a beautiful image Debby and wonderfully coloured. The banners works really well to tie the background to the topper. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy all the things you are doing, sounds like you are going to have a great time. x

Sandra H said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Stamps and Paper said...

Fantastic masculine card Debby

Anne

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab image, love your DP too.
Sounds like you're busy having fun!