Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Bells


After all the hunting for a image with bells for the new Everybody Art Challenge, I then promptly forget to photo the card yesterday after I been to the Doctors.

Anyway if you haven't guess yet it is an old Penny Black and these Hedgies are a large wooden stamp and I had to put them on a long card.

I've hunted out my all my Christmas papers some are really old like this set with no manufacture details long gone.

There was much you could fit into the card and used some gold ribbon and made some gold poinsettias from Simon says Stamp poinsettias parade. I wish I had worked out something better for the sentiment but in RL its quite easy to see but the camera has almost faded it out.

Hubby is going to have a go at cleaning the oven and I will making sure I keep well out of the way.

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby great papers

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beuatoful love the red and gold.

NGCARDS said...

Super cute Christmas card hun :) xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Delightful card.
Hubby can do my oven too, IF he has time LOL.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

They are super cute. I like the colours you have chosen.Very nice layout..
Ovens, the worst job EVER!! Smiles. Jan.

brenda said...

So very pretty, both the image and design are lovely Debby.

B x

Chrissy said...


Very cute Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous Christmas card those hedgehogs are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

Great card Debby, I love the Hedgies...xxx

Martie Rollin said...

Love the baker's twine you've added to this card...a little detail that makes a big difference. I so enjoy your paper piecing!

Pat said...

These Hedgies are so cute Debby and I love the baker's twine with the bells, and then the complementary poinsettias and ribbon. A fabulous card. x

Squirrel x said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love it! xx

Carol S. said...

The PB Hedgies are very distinct. Brilliant card and love the papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

Fab card! Lucky you to have an oven-cleaning hubby.