Friday, March 03, 2017

Weebee


Finally my Weebee has clothes not sure what I did wrong with the dress, the bodice doesn't fit that well. I had to frog a row. But for first time I was happy.


She even has knickers, I did think I knew better than the designer and added a row round the legs making them more like shorts, won't do that again.
I'm now working out what I want to do next and to buy yet more wool, wonder where I can hide the next lot.

So far this week I've been the doctors and have to go to the Audiology dept for a hearing test to see whether I've lost more hearing. I've also been to a funeral, as funeral goes it was a beautiful service for a lady who was beautiful inside and out.

Tomorrow is crop day, my bags are packed with too much as usual.

8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

She's adorable Debby

Anne

Mo said...

OMG..., this little lady is super sweet !!!
Hugs,
Mo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful doll, beautifully crocheted.
Faith
X

Francisca said...

so cute !!!
Francisca

Sarah said...

Love Her!! xx

Pat said...

Your Weebee is too too sweet Debby and I think you have done an excellent job. Have a great time at the crop. x

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous little Weebee. Some little girl will love her.

ike said...

What a little cutie :-D You can never have enough wool !!! hahahaha xx