Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Purr-fectly Sweet

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Tag You're It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is

For A Special Lady/Girl


This week we are showcasing Penny Black Products this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I love Penny Black especially the critters and was really pleased with this showcase of their products and it gave me a reason to buy yet another Penny Black stamp.

I think Purr-fectly Sweet is a great addition to my very large PB stamp collection. Then add some papers from Doodlebug in this case Cream and Sugar, I do believe its a match from heaven.

The kitties fitted perfectly in a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Oval frame, but I needed some flowers and I used Simon says Stamp Stiched Daisies and instead of cutting two for each flower I just cut using dotty papers once to make a funky flower.

I paper pieced the heart that the middle kitty was holding to match the flowers. I used the Simon Say Stamp Stitched rectangle for my frame to sit on but also to stamp the sentiment which I used Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing sentiments.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

19 comments:

ike said...

How super delightful - such a sweet card and I really LUV how you puff your images out a little like that :-D xxx

Tracy Freeman said...

This is adorable, love the dimes ion you have given it and such pretty colours xx

Anonymous said...

A really cute & pretty card.

Juls said...

Gorgeous!!! As always love the dimension on your cards xx

CaroleAnn said...

I love your cards - they all have a very dimensional look to them!!! Love the design and your coloring techniques!!! xxoo

Tricia Coffin said...

You're the best EVER at paper piecing!

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lin said...

That plaid is the perfect spring backdrop for your sweet kitties, Debby! A darling design!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, what a stunning card, Love Hazelxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby your card is gorgeous I love those cats they are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Debby, love the sweet stamp and gorgeous colours
Lorraine x

Pat said...

I adore your cute PB cats in that pretty stitched oval frame and the pink check background goes beautifully with the sweet dotty paper you have used for the fowers and the heart in the sweet sentiment. A wonderful card. x

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card! Love those papers and that super sweet image.

Christine Dol said...

Debby I fell in love with your card so much I went and bought the stamp. I hope I can do it justice like yours!!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, the image is super cute and I love the plaid paper and pretty flowers, the whole design is adorable

luv
Lols x x x

Stephanie said...

This is adorable, Debby! Love how you popped the critters :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

scrappymo! said...

So very soft and pretty!

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Debby, love the layout

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That is such a sweet and perfectly crafted card. Those kitty cats are just precious. Blessings!