Saturday, March 25, 2017

Kitty Balloons


Ok maybe I didn't need the patterned paper and it would look better all white but its stuck now. I'm looking at the clear stamp sets I've got, some are on the small size but this puddy cat is a decent size and recently a lot of critters stamps are in clear sets.

I absolutely love my cloud die from Memory Box, you may have to wait a while before I get it out of my system. I added some stamp birds to complete the sky look but I recently received a parcel from Simon says Stamp which just so happens to have some dies that look similar can't wait to use them.

To help my cat look like he is flying in the clouds I added some MFT trees but cut them off so only the tops were showing. To finish the sentiment that sits on my desk permanently wish I knew where I got it from its looking worse for wear and definitely wants replacing.

I need to make some DT cards today, coloured some images yesterday, a few Mo Manning ones fell into a basket.

15 comments:

Juls said...

Fun card xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love that kitty he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

I love your balloon flying PB cat Debby and the background is very pretty. I adore the clouds and the birds flying about, and the cut off trees complete the scene perfectly. x

Chrissy said...

FABulous fun card Debby..such a great scene you created..

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and great image.xxx

Unknown said...

I love your card, the kitty and design, great job!

Francisca said...

beautiful
;-) Francisca

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Debby, love it
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Cheryl W. said...

Fab card! Your critters are always colored so perfectly and look amazing.

Dawn T said...

totally adorable Debby

Lynne in NI said...

Awww sweet kitty, and I'm lovin your cloud die! Great idea to give your kitty height by adding the tree tops :)

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! Fab kitty and brilliant card design - I am so loving those stamped birds! xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Debby such a cute image

Anne

AndreaH said...

This cards absolutely gorgeous Debbie. Just been reading your 'Diet bio' I too have lots of very bad medical problems and like you, i find it very hard to loose weight as I have very impaired motabily too. Congratulations on loosing 2 stone xx.
Now back to your cards
Can I ask where you got the oval clouds shapes die from please. I just have to have it lol. I can see SSS sells it but p&p is a problem for me. Any help would be grateful. Kind regards and very best wishes. X.