Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Sailing


Having a challenge fortnightly means I get to show a card made just for fun. I've downloaded quite a few of my favourite LOTV images including this boy one.

The scallop oval and the white dotted mat are using Avery Elle dies but the kraft edge is made by drawing round the dotted die and cutting out with scissors.

The papers are Lawn Fawn I think, well the check paper is but not sure the scallop frame is. My sentiment is again the one that sits on my desk and the anchor is Memory Box.

Simple and cute seems the way to go at the moment, mainly because time is flying by again. I finally feel better after the retreat in time to go away soon to see Hubby's brother.

The clocks springing forward a hour threw me on Sunday but I do have some scrapbooking to show so my drafts are looking healthy. Today I'm off to the dentist and having a card making break to colour some images ready for next weeks DT cards.

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous boys card Debby

Anne

Juls said...

Just gorgeous xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card, love your always fabulous layering.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant Debby. Love it
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

I really like this card. I don't know what provider "LOTV" is. Do they have a website that you purchase and download from? Could someone spelled it out for me. Thanks Cat

Chrissy said...

Your clocks went forward and mine goes back this weekend Debby..total confusion all round now for blog posting..FABulous card and love this sweet image..very cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a sweet card Debby...love it xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely!

Pat said...

This LOTV image is really cute Debby and the lovely blue check background suits it perfectly and complements the scalloped oval, and I love the touch of kraft card. The anchor and baker's twine finish it so prettily too. x

Cheryl W. said...

Wonderful card. Love the image, papers and layout, so I guess in my view, it's a win-win-win!

AndreaH said...

Wow your cards are great. I enjoy just found you Debbie so hopefully I won't tell loose you lol. Thanks for sharing your talent. X.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love him, love the colours too