Tuesday, March 14, 2017

For Tim


I've had a couple of 40th Birthday cards to make recently and both for men. I've got the Stampin Up numbers stamps and dies they are a really good size for number cards.

I saw this chap on Dr Digi and since my nephew runs a cleaning business it was perfect and the idea was he was going to give the 40 a bit of a clean.

I've a feeling the sketch is from Sketch Saturday a few weeks ago, the stars are Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched shapes and the zig zag border you can just see is from MFT.

The Happy die is part of a Birthday of a Simon Says Stamp die and the I simply can't work out the stamp sentiment but I made the fishtail banner with a square punch.

I have plans to make one more card today and then its all hands to pack my scrapbooking bags. Once thats done I have a couple of days of taking it easy before a full weekend of Scrapbooking.

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Debby..I keep looking at these large numbers....love your fun image too

Anne

Chrissy said...

FABulous masculine card Debby..the numbers are perfect and love the fun image and stars..

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun image! LOve your design.
Started my day of with a smile.
Chrissyxx

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant male card, love the numbers and fabulous image x

Fikreta said...

so great card!

JoAnn said...

Great masculine card. Love the design, papers and colors. Such a cute image too.

Pat said...

This is a great image for a male card Debby and I love the soft blues, greys and browns in the background, and beautifully embellished with those wonderful stitched stars. A beautiful card. x

Marlene said...

I have looked at all the men cards you have made and it's impossible to choose one as they are all so well done. Love them all!!

Sarah said...

Lol.a brilliant card Debby xx

Lorraine said...

This is brilliant Debby, a fab stamp and I love the layout
Lorraine x

Joan said...

What a lovely card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS and fun too.
Faith
x