Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bright and Cheerful


Well you can't get more Bright and Cheerful than this. My card is for the Mid Way reminder of the Penny Black Saturday Challenge as you can see I've used an old stamp of Easter Bunnies.

I made a frame using the Simon Says Stamp Stitched circles with the Doodlebug paper, I pretty sure the sketch is an old one of Mojo Monday. Unusually I've used white card for butterflies but my Upsy Daisy from MFT is looking good.

To be honest once I mat and layered the pattern paper and added the large daisy and butterflies not match else was needed just a touch of ribbon. I hadn't left enough room for a sentiment but its pretty obvious its an Easter card.

11 comments:

Juls said...

Just beautiful xx

Deborah said...

Just one thing to say - gorgeous.
Debora A

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love those cute bunnies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Pat said...

This really is beautifully bright and very pretty Debby. I love the PB image and the way you have framed it with the stitched circle with the lovely papers used in the background too, and then the added flower, butterflies and ribbon are just perfect. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! so lovely
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous Easter card Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

This is such a happy card Debby - love those cute bunnies!
Helen x

Lorraine said...

Definitely bright and cheerful. Love the cute bunnies and gorgeous papers.
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

It certainly is bright and cheerful, I love it!

Cheryl W. said...

Pretty card! Would love to see how you treat the insides of your cards sometime.