Wednesday, March 22, 2017

More than One Die


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Bit O' Green Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is to

Use More Than One Die Or Punch  


This week we are showcasing Memory Box Products this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


My biggest problem was choosing what dies to use, I did buy the Memory Box Cool Cloud Collage  and the Antilles Floral Bouquet specially for the challenge but I had already used the clouds.

As you can see I did use the clouds I absolute love using it with the help of Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Shapes to cut the large rectangle to give it a finished look. I used Inkylicious Duster brushes with Simon Says Stamp Sweet Treat Inkpads set. With the flowers I actually coloured up the paper and then cut them out.

I used the Simon says Stamp Friends for Life stamp set for the sentiment and then decided to use the dots from the same set. The most difficult part was stopping before my dotting got out of control.


Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join i

16 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

It's so pretty ! Love the little dots and the clouds are fab xxx

Joke de Wit said...

Prachtig Debby.Gr.Joke

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the way you've put the dies together.
Lorraine x

Lin said...

Such an appealing design, Debby! Love your pastels for spring!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, love your design.
Wendy xx

Pat said...

This is a very beautiful card and the die cut oval shape with the clouds is a wonderful backdrop for the die cut flowers which are so soft and pretty Debby. x

Cheryl W. said...

Very pretty card. The pastel colors are perfect.

Teresa-WCS said...

I love the color combination and the flowers especially.

CaroleAnn said...

Love what you created here. That cloud punch is very different. Love it and your design is just beautiful!

Loopyloo said...

I love your card, and the effect you have from the floral bouquet and splatters.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous design, Debby! I love how you popped the flowers up a bit! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty flowers and wonderful dies! Very pretty!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

D.Ann C said...

What fabulous dies and a perfect pair!

AndreaH said...

Great card. When does this weekly giveaway finish? I can see the 'this week's challange is' but I can't see a day for the week it is lol. So is this last week's giveaway or this week's? Thanks in advance. X.