Thursday, March 23, 2017

Biker Babe


This little chap is an all time favourite baby image from Mo Manning, he's called Biker Babe and he's ideal for a baby boy card and as you can see first birthday.

The papers are some old Echo Park Ones, the corners are a damaged Quickcutz die which is Ok providing you don't look to close but I haven't been able to replace the die since they are no more.

The Stitched Scallops you can just about see if from Lawn Fawn, my scallop circle is made up with Stampin Up punches. My windmill is a square piece of card, cut from each to corner to almost the centre. Alternate edge folded gently to the middle and held together with a large brad.

I'm slowly feeling more myself after a busy weekend, my bags are unpacked but the craft room has been quiet but hoping to make a card for this Saturday before the big push of making all my DT cards for next week.


13 comments:

Juls said...

Gorgeous, loving the mix of DP's & the bright colours xx

Joke de Wit said...

Wat een dotje Debby.Gr.Joke

Rosette's Cards said...

Such a stunning card!!! I just love it Debby :)

Fikreta said...

so sweeet card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Lovely card, great detail, lovely papers colouring and image.
Faith
x

JoAnn said...

So adorable. Love the sweet image and your fabulous coloring and layering of papers.

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love the cute image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

This is a cute MM image Debby and love your pretty papers and embellishments especially that sweet windmill which is adorable. x

Lorraine said...

Aww, he's adorable Debby and I love the layout and bright papers.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

He is adorable Debby and love the bright happy papers and design..too cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet card!

Lynne in NI said...

Super summery card Debby! Love those DPs and fab windmill too :)

AndreaH said...

Love the little biker boy. The cards great too. ☺