Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Mothers day


It's Make Your Own Flowers on the Everybody Art Challenge and it just so happens I have got my hands on the Mini Tattered Floral from Tim Holtz. It was only right to use them with some pretty pink polka dot paper.

Once I made the flowers I had to think what card to make for them and I decided to use my favourite Spellbinder die Floral Ovals. I cut the branches and leaves again from the same Tattered flowers set and made a spray of flowers on one side of the floral.

I used a Mother's day sentiment which is this weekend in the UK and since I made it with my Mum in my mind I added some sequins to catch the light for a bit of sparkle. Just a bit of ribbon to finish.

So pleased I manage to make most of my cards for this week because I'm shattered, its a full weekend of scrapbooking and even though I had a hotel room I didn't sleep that well. But I wouldn't of missed it for the world.

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you had a good weekend but make sure you rest this week. Your card is gorgeous and reminds me I have this die set x

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Fikreta said...

veryy pretty card!

Pat said...

I love your polka dot flowers and the branches and polka dot leaves, and the floral oval shows them off beautifully. The sequins and ribbon are a pretty finishing touch. Glad you had a good scrapbooking weekend. x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the pink polka dotted flowers. The sequins are just the right touch. TFS

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning Mother's Day card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Debby, gorgeous flowers and design
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Really pretty Debby, love the spotted flowers xx

coops said...

So stunning Debby.I love the crisp design and gorgeous pretty flowers :D

xx coops xx

Cheryl W. said...

Lovely! I don't know that I would have chosen pink ribbon, but seeing it on your card, I realize how perfect it is.