Sunday, March 05, 2017

Scrapbooking


Hopefully I managed to do a few more layouts from yesterday crop but not to worry if not I have a Scrapbooking Retreat coming up in couple of weeks.
My new rule of quick and simple scrapbooking worked with these brilliant photos of my nephew easting his burger. Trouble is these were taken a nearly three years ago and he's coming to the age where he doesn't want his photo taken.

The hexagons are MFT and even though you can't quite see them but it has faux stitiching round them. The rings are a Simon Says Stamp die.


I literally just had to add the flowers and title, with the Marianne border it was pretty much done. I do love Facebook sometimes, I get to see my beautiful niece with my great niece who is growing up to be just like her Mum.

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely pages full of memories

Anne

Deanna said...

Love your pages! I, too, love Facebook. I am able to see many family members and their families this way. We live across the country from most of them. Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Juls said...

Fabulous pages xx

Lorraine said...

Lovely photos and fab pages to show them off.
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Lovely photos and two great layouts Debby. The geometric look really suits the first and then the pretty flowers, flourishes and butterflies are gorgeous on the second. x

Sandra H said...

Both are so lovely x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely. Great photos.