Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sugar and Spice


Oops I think I've used the style of layout recently but I just wanted to use this cute image from Mo Manning called Sugar and Spice. I did brush some blue behind her but in hindsight I shouldn't of bothered because it is now bothering me!

You could paper piece her dress which I may do next time. A little tip I added a white dot with a white pen in her eyes it made all the difference.

I had a new Stampin Up sentiments and tried to use it still needs some working on. The leaves are MFT and the flowers are Simon Says Stamp mini ones.

The papers if you haven't guess yet Doodlebug and the scallop border is Spellbinders.

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Debbybshe looks like butter wouldn't melt...pretty papers

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She looks like she has just done something naughty, fab layoit and colours

Pat said...

Gorgeous Debby and I think the blue looks pretty and ties in with the blue in the beautiful Doodlebug floral paper. The scalloped frame and border look great too. x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. I think the blue behind that sweet image looks great and I love the layout of your card too.

CaroleAnn said...

Wowza!!! Love this card and that image - adorable for sure!!!! Your coloring skills are awesome and I love the bright and cheerful paper you use!!

Chrissy said...

Oh, she is beautiful Debby..just gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

...and ALL things NICE, well beautiful in fact, love it.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

Adorable! A gorgeous stamp and gorgeous papers. Love it
Lorraine x

coops said...

So stunning Debby.Adorable image and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Greta said...

Oh how sweet! Love how you use printed papers, Debby!

Mervi said...

Really sweetheart! Beautiful and cute card;-))m

Inkypinkydelights said...

I am loving your work Debbie and what a lovely Blog you have! Judy x