Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Wedding Card


Another card that had to wait to be posted, my daughter wanted a Wedding Card for her friend so here it is.

The paper is Stampin Up and I'm using my all time favourite die Floral Oval from Spellbinders but I do have to cut out the centre. I do this my drawing a line round the inside of the die before taking it off the card stock. Using a craft knife I cute the centre out, helped by using a glass cutting mat.

There has to be ribbon and lace on a Wedding card so I've ticked that box. The heart die is from Penny Black, I carefully snipped the hearts of a second die cut so I could layer the hearts.

The fabulous die is a Cheery Lynn one, that my niece has brought for her Wedding Cards that she very kindly let me borrow them. Last but not least the fabulous image is from Tiddly Inks and possibly my favourite Wedding image.

11 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Stunning card! Love the image. You could die cut the centre out with Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large S4-110. The frame would be a tiny bit thicker though.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous wedding card, love it x

Pat said...

This is gorgeous Debby and the wedding couple are so cute and I love the Floral Oval frame they are standing on, and what a great idea to have his foot and her dress slightly over the edge. Such a pretty black and white dp and the hearts, lace, ribbon and sentiment finish it so beautifully. x

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous wedding card. Love the hanging hearts and the pretty lace. I love using that Spellbinders Floral Oval die, it is one of my favorites also.

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous wedding card!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dawn Darlene said...

What a wonderful wedding card! Like the 3D look!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I LOVE the colours on this and the touch of lace, such a beautiful card.
Faith
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning! One of my favourite 'couple' images and oh so perfect for a wedding card! Love this elegant and beautiful design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card! That's such a sweet image and you've showcased it in a truly lovely way.

Juls said...

Beautiful & romantic xx