Thursday, February 09, 2017

Singing Elf


Just when you thought my blog was safe from Christmas Cards only to find this. First of I hadn't used these fabulous Singing Elves and I had coloured them for another challenge which because I was ill I wasn't up for making the card. So it was only right to use at least one of them, this one is Singing Elf Wynn, I think possibly they need to shrink a bit more for all three to make it on one card.

Yes those papers are Doodlebug Polar Pals, my favourite pages are nearly gone but I still love the colours. My Snowflakes are Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn, the larger ones first cut with fun foam.  Yes that is my favourite Christmas Sentiment and I stamped before layering and therefore it stamped properly.




13 comments:

Larisa said...

wow!! It is cute so much!! Your colouring is adorable as always!!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely card Debby and love that adorable image

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Catching up after my hol. Gorgeous card and I love the pink dragon below. Hope you are recovered now x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun card, love the image and the papers.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

How cute is he. And the colours are scrummy. Made me smile. Hope you are having a good day. Hugs. Jan.x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

JoAnn said...

Love your card and that adorable image. The papers and snowflakes are perfect. Love everything about your card. TFS

Pat said...

This is a gorgeous card Debby and love the colours you have used and such a cute image and really pretty two toned snowflake embellishments too. x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby and I love the colours and card design..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the stamp and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Adorable card Debby in my favourite colours!
Liselot

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely adorable and i so love those Doodlebug papers too, Luv Sam x

Celia said...

Your work is always so inspiring.