Wednesday, February 22, 2017

You are Amazing


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Fantastic Florals Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is
Anything Goes
This week we are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I finally got my hand on Simon Says Stamp Circle of Leaves, they kept getting sold out. I was just playing with the die to see how it cut when I decided to see if I could using one of Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circle afterwards and this how my centre turned out.  I cut it again so I could layer the leaves with some Foam Squares, I had to cut them down to fit and I used Zig Glue Pen to stick down the stems.

My circle needed a mat to go on and this point I knew I was going for an all white card especially has I had used a textured card. I used the Simon Say Stamps Stitched Rectangle for a finished touch round the mat.

But I needed something more I cute the Circle of Leaves again to make matching leaves and used the Simon Says Stamp Hydrangea dies, just the two smallest ones. They need some centres so I used the Simon Says Stamp Mini Flowers and Leaves.

To finish I needed a sentiment, technically its going to be a get well card but there could be further treatment and I felt this sentiment I found on the Ranunculus Stamp set   and it fitted inside one of the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banners.

Finally a pearl for each flower to finish.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

10 comments:

Lin said...

Gorgeous all-white design, Debby, so crisp!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the WOW design and how you have used all of the dies together, very clever and the finished effect is fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Pat said...

This is a gorgeous WOW card Debby and the circle of leaves as the central image, and with the added leaves and flowers round the edge of the circle, work beautifully. x

Lorraine said...

A beautiful wow card Debby, lovely dies and layout
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Debby, love it!
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE white on white and your gorgeous card with all the paper texture and layers is delish! Fabulous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cheryl W. said...

Love your white on white cards. This one is especially gorgeous!

Fikreta said...

ver nice!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

VERY stylish and beautiful.
Faith
x

Stephanie said...

Stunning monochromatic design!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!