Friday, February 17, 2017

Crochet Update


Here you can see all the different colours of my Charlotte Cal, I have now crochet the border but I need to find a large space to show it off in its entirety. The wool Stylecraft Special DK, I have a few little ball of each colour left but I plan to make some tiny squares that eventually put together when I enough. I've also got to find another blanket to make.


Excuse my naked Weebee, I recently add a bun to her hair but its make a head a bit heavy. Some crocheters have sewn a nose which I was going to do but I forgot and stitched on the hair cap and it really needed doing before them.

Just need to get round to making some clothes.

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

gorgeous !

Pat said...

Love that beautiful blanket Debby and look forward to seeing it when it is finished, and the weebee is so cute too, and I'm sure will be happier when she is dressed...lol. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the blanket and your cutie doll.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

Fantastic WIPs Debby xx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful squares and your little doll is a cutie - can't wait to see how you dress her!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Beautiful granny squares! Reminds me of all the ones I have when I started to make a blanket, have to sew them together...when my cards let me go...lol!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Do you make the Weebee for sale? I LOVE this little person and would love to purchase one! Let me know!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane