Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Envelope


We are having an envelope theme on Everybody Art Challenge. Now I was sure what was meant by this challenge but time wasn't going to allow me to actually make a envelope nor did I want the stress in making one. So I chose a good quality envelope and decided to decorate it with stamps.

First I had to make some masks for the flowers so that they could overlap, I made five in the end. The foliage and flower stamp are both Stampin Up but could be retired, I know the foliage one is.

I stamped the flowers first and then the foliage moving the masks as I went. I think I may have gone a bit mad but it was quite fun to do.


I decided to do the back, in hindsight I think this is how I should of stamped the front.

Do pop over and check on the team and hope you can join us this week. Meanwhile we off to do a bit of shopping today, I need more white card for stamping my images, stuffing for crochet toys

11 comments:

Jutta.K. said...

Das sieht sehr zart und edel aus, gefällt mir sehr.
Liebe Grüße

Whisper said...

Simply stunning, far too good to use, Luv Sam x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Debby
Love the envelope a nice idea
Hugs Sylvie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wouldn't it be lovely to receive a card in this envelope? Love it, it's so pretty.
Faith
x

Fikreta said...

so pretty!
hugs , Fiki
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

marilyn said...

Perfect! Was just thinking about doing more with envelopes and yours popped up looking dazzling! When I first began stamping, I was taught never to send out a "naked envelope"... Thank you!

Pat said...

What a prettily decorated envelope Debby and love the colours you have used. x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty envelope. Love your stamping
Lorraine x

Juls said...

Beautiful!!! I do like to see a nicely decorated envelope :-) xx

Anne said...

This is very pretty Debby, what a lovely idea :o)
Anne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous what a great idea