Friday, February 01, 2008

Award and Tags.

Thanks Han for the award, I think I need to send it to all my blog list because there are days when I need cheering up.

Fran has tagged me with the Middle Name Game! These are the rules:-
You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.)


Now my middle name is too long and something I don't tell people. I was in secondary school when I could actually spell something to do with all the "A" and "R" and my maiden name is boring but at least it small.


H for Hillman Avenger which is what I used to be called by kids where I used to live but some would say I was more like a Hillman Imp.


I for ink I have loads of inkpads but always seem to go back to my Brilliance Pads.


Got stuck for these.


L is for laughter cos I try and do this a lot and usually I'm very loud too.


The last L all I could think of is Large which probably why I'm trying to lose weight.


2 comments:

Nadine Cunha said...

I love your work, your cards are beautiful, you are a very talented lady, your sense of humor is a joy.
Your blog is in my favorites for sure.
You said you belong to a Magnolia stamp club? Do they deliver to the US ? I love the stamps, your Magnolia stamps are just too sweet.
Thank you for entertaining me this morning with your work.
Nadine Cunha

Anonymous said...

One more issue is that video gaming has become one of the all-time largest forms of fun for people of every age group. Kids play video games, and adults do, too. The particular XBox 360 is probably the favorite games systems for people who love to have a huge variety of games available to them, and also who like to experiment with live with other folks all over the world. Thanks for sharing your thinking.