Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Recycle Tilda

Well the Tilda & co recycle challenge left me in a dilemma, I have some beer coasters shaped like a shield that are earmarked for a project for June ( its my Dad's birthday as well as Father's Day). The problem being that I've only got about six which ideal for what I want it for. So I used one of them as a stencil which I did use on some chipboard type packaging that I saved. Some chatterbox paper, prima flowers and add a watercoloured Edwin with some peel off letters.

17 comments:

Andrea, said...

This is wonderful Debby, love the paper you have used

Unknown said...

Great card, I love it - What are the papers? the colour combo is jus lovely - ChrissyX

Annie said...

Fabulous! love Edwin in his blue suit and the papers are very pretty.

Etha said...

Oh is this EVER sweet!! I love your colors and the coaster shape is beautiful! All the layering and the stamp is just too cute!!

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow your card is great. Wonderful created :)

Greetings Moni

Anne said...

Great card, I love the papers and colours! Good idea tracing round the beer mat :)

Leonie said...

I really like this card! Great paper!

Leann said...

This is FAB!!!
Can't wait to see what you do with the coasters :)

Kathy W said...

great colors and paper. way to be creative on using what you have.

scrappa jack said...

Lovely card. The papers are really nice

Alison said...

Love the colours, very fresh, great card.

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous Debby!!! excellent card, love it :) x

My Paper World said...

Awwww! so cute Debby!

Heather said...

I love that shield shape- it is a really unique design element- it works well with the card!

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous, love that pretty paper and very clever using the coaster as a template!

Diane said...

That is so cool!!!Love the colors!

Monika said...

This is so a good card,love it.Wonderful paper.