Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blogging forever

This is my DCM challenge card and testimony to all whats good about crafty blogs. First a challenge blogs like DCM making you try things you wouldn't try like recycle Plastic!
On my travels through blogland someone mentioned ( can't remember which blog so if it was you thank you) the plastic wrapper on the new cuttlebug folders now we all know I've some of them, then Marlou guest designer on DCM this week wrote that she used her cuttlebug embossing folders on the plastic, so I've done that too. All of the blogs showing off their wonderful creations using nestabilities, so had to get some. Lastly many thanks to Isa and her wonderful tutorial on Prisamcolour pencils, I was ready to scream because I couldn't colour as well as I watercoloured and I've warned you all about my patience. So here's my first Tilda using prismscolours that didn't end up in the bin. Now this little pink darling is for the Sugar Nellie Pink challenge, using DCWV papers, may be a bit late with this one.

15 comments:

Kelly said...

Debby - that purple Magnolia card is adorable! Love the girl sitting on the ribbon - very cute.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow Deb i love these they are gorgeous.

Andrea xx

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!! Debby, these are wonderful cards!! well done on the dare too, you did a great card with the plastic!!! loving your cute lola too :) x

fairykaren said...

debbie cards are fabo. i have some of those prisma pencils somewhere,

Isabelle Norris said...

beautiful coloring ! !thanks for referring to my blog ;-)
isax

Andrea, said...

2 fab cards Debby, I love the colour of the Tilda card, it so pretty and you Sugar Nellie card is so sweet

Gwen said...

Wow!! that purple is absolutely gorgeous!! going to go back & check the tutorial...TFS!!!

Enfys said...

I love both of these, but the first one is just too cute for words. Love everything about it.

Kim said...

Very pretty - I love that purple!! Kim sbs8

Kathy W said...

the purple card is awesome, can't find the plastic in it but I am sure it's there. I think I tossed mine.

Leann said...

These are both so pretty!

Angelnorth said...

Adorable! The Tilda card in particular came out beautifully. I love my Prisma pencils - hope you continue to have fun getting to know yours!

Rhi said...

I think I'll have to get that dotty folder, it looks amazing on the plastic! So glad you were inspired :)

Truly Jewellery said...

They are both beautiful but my fav is Lola, am a Sugar Nellie addict !!

Gail :)

Anonymous said...

I have realized that over the course of creating a relationship with real estate proprietors, you'll be able to get them to understand that, in most real estate exchange, a commission rate is paid. Finally, FSBO sellers really don't "save" the commission rate. Rather, they struggle to earn the commission by means of doing a agent's work. In accomplishing this, they expend their money in addition to time to accomplish, as best they will, the jobs of an representative. Those jobs include uncovering the home via marketing, representing the home to all buyers, creating a sense of buyer emergency in order to trigger an offer, preparing home inspections, dealing with qualification inspections with the bank, supervising maintenance, and assisting the closing.