Friday, February 08, 2008

Ismaki Challenge

This challenge gave me the excuse to use these stamps I brought from Butterfly Kisses stall at the make it show. It was a really naughty stall with loads of PB stamps and their own designs and you couldn't help but stop by and buy something although many of the stamps were sold out by Saturday. I forget to stamp on turq card to do the option 2 of the challenge but I love how the card is made with just stamping and white and brown cardstock.
I'll being really good and going through all my 12 by 12 paper, some of it I wondered what on earth was I thinking buying that and some I brought for cardmaking but it's got all muddle together so I've decide to try and keep it apart from the scrapbooking stuff. I also have been collecting pizza boxes of kits, so I'm dismantling them and having a good look at them to see if I would actually use the papers.
My poor Sis is under the weather hope she feels better soon especially as we are off out on Saturday at Wings in Farnborough to celebrate Chinese New Year, if its has good as the New Year celebrations they put on we're in for a great night.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nins said...

vraiment très classe, quel beau travail sur la voiture
bravo !!!

Karin said...

Great work and wonderful card

Mu42800 said...

super la voiture en relief ! c'est beau !

Murielle said...

Oh! Superbe travail de tampons!!!!
J'aime beaucoup!

Andrea, said...

Great card, thats a fab stamp

Frances said...

Oo, great card Debby, love those stamps!

Fran x

p.s you've won my blog candy :)
So email me (via my blog) with your address!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful Debby!!!! :) x

Sandy said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh stunning. Wonderful piece.

Mlaure said...

Wahouuuu It's wonderfull 3D card !!!

Marlene said...

Wowza.. that is stunning!! really love it!

Bubbles said...

Just stumbled accross your blog and wanted to say, your cards and your scrapbook pages are wonderful!

Etha said...

Oh that is wonderful! I love how you made the car dimensional!!

Linda M said...

This is a great card! Great for the men on your list.

Leann said...

Oooooh, this is a bit gorgeous!
Really came to say congrats on your blog candy win ~ whoo-hoo!!!

Suzanne said...

ohh this is just great I love this single colour stamping it is fab Sue :o)

galinette said...

stamps are really beautifull Great card!

Kianel said...

great card and beautiful stamps!
thanbks for playing
ISMAKI (Isa, Mag & Kianel)

Gwen said...

ok I just love love love this!!! I think I NEED that stamp!