Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Roses


So here's what I managed to do at the crop on Sunday, not quite my taste mainly because I rarely do heritage type layouts but I think it suits the pictures. They're of my hubby parents and the little journalling patch is still in pencil cos he doesn't know where they were married so I've had to order the marriage certificate to find out because OH wants to keep it secret. I believe the papers are Making Memories and I actually going to throw them out when I realised it would work with the photos, which are photos of photos because they don't scan.

And this is what I was doing yesterday, DD is making a scrapbook of her life at Disney so I was making these for her pages. I going to have to show her how to do it because she likes the idea of an A-Z of Disney Characters.

7 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

love your layouts Debby!! beautiful!! :) x

Kathy W said...

Debby you rock scrapbooking!

Suzanne said...

You are right the papers work beautifully!!! Love your disney characters I bet they take a lot of time and patience!!! sue :o)

My Paper World said...

Beautiful layouts Debby!

Kim said...

Debby, those are incredibly sweet. I am a sucker for old photographs especially wedding photos. Kim sbs8

scrappa jack said...

Herotage my not be to your liking, but it sure is a nice one.

Gwen said...

oh wow debby those pages are so so beautiful & precious!