Saturday, February 09, 2008

and the winner is ME

First of all I would like to apologize for having to moderate the comments, I probably don't have to say why. Just like to say Thanks to Andrea for explaining how I sort it out.

Now for the really really good news, I won the blog candy on Fran's blog Fran's hubby choose my little book not sure what the fold is called. So I've been going around with smirk on face all day.

So I leave you with Di Hickman Feb#1 the stamp is anita's and flowers out of my stash. I tried not to sew I was going to doodle like Jo did on DCM but I couldn't help it before I knew my needle was threaded and the holes had been made.

Off to Scrapbuddies crop tomorrow at Mychett, I'm in trouble cos I posted Karen pic on her team thread on UKS. You never know I might actually get to scrapbook.

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Congratulations on your win. have a good time today, looking forward to seeing what you make. I'm glad that you got the comments moderation sorted out

Frances said...

You're entry was a well deserved winner Debby, and this is gorgeous too!

Franx
p.s don't forget to email me you address

Suzanne said...

I saw your win on Fran's blog and popped straight over to see what other amazing things you do!!! This is beautiful. Sue :o)

Marlou McAlees said...

well congrats on winning !!!! what a lovely surprise!! loving your card!! have a great day :) x

Kim said...

That is so gorgeous - purple in any shade is my favorite color. Great job, Kim sbs8

Fab said...

Hi Debby, lovely card. I do understand about moderation, you wouldn't believe the abuse I get just because I'm a man who happens to like crafting...I just ignore them. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Fab X

jo said...

Great card Debby!

Spot-On said...

great card, love the color! TFS!

Gwen said...

hey that is awesome! congrats to you!!! well deserved!