Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ismaki challenge #7

I love Ismaki challenge, why because there's a sketch involved. I used stampendous stamps that Francoise Read designed, used a silver pigment pad and pearlescent silver embossing powder, then they were coloured in with Artquest pearsclent watercolour paints. I used a cuttlebug folder to emboss the middle panel but I don't think I needed to bother.
It's very quiet on the home front, DD is back working as an Assistant Manager at the pub she used to work at (she needed the money, they needed someone reliable) no craft parcels for me although I have to thank Samm for the link to Magnolia stamp club, this would be fine but I had already placed an order with them, fingers crossed they arrive with no probs. Thinking about it still waiting for my new cuttlebug folders from Craft U Love.

24 comments:

Isabelle Norris said...

BEAUTIFUL Debbie !!!
thanks for playing
isa norris

Unknown said...

wonderful, your card makes mood for spring ... very nice.

Mu42800 said...

superbe carte, les papillons sont magnifiqueet le papier ouaohhhh
bizz Mu

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Debby, love the stamp and the colours

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! what a beautiful card :) x

Dawn said...

wow another gorgeous card. I love your stamps!

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant so wonderful. Love it.

fafy said...

très belle carte et le papier magnifique en effet j'adore

Kathy W said...

just beautiful, you take it to a whole another level!

kiki said...

ooooh ! très jolie !
kiki :)

Murielle said...

OH....Fantastic!! gorgeous!!!
I love your carte!!!
BRAVO!!

Suzanne said...

very pretty I love the colours Sue :o)

Vali said...

Very pretty card ! I love colors !

stampingbalou said...

Debbie, this is such a pretty card - I adore the colors...

Han said...

wow this is lovely xx

Marge said...

Very lovely, and as Kathy said, you took it to another level, for sure!!! ;-)

Marge SBS8

Annie said...

your card is beautiful and so elegant - I just love it!

Katie said...

This card is beautiful! I love it

Katie

Andrea said...

I love the look from your card! So pretty

Mucky Pup said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Your stamping is lovely and I love the colours you chose.

Marsup said...

Très originale!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Beautiful... your card is wonderful created

Kianel said...

very original card!
thanks for your participation!
kianel & Ismaki team.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful article. One other thing is that many digital cameras are available equipped with a zoom lens that permits more or less of a scene being included simply by 'zooming' in and out. These kinds of changes in focus length are usually reflected inside the viewfinder and on huge display screen at the back of any camera.