Over on Katharina's blog she is celebrating her 10 000 hits with a challenge which is a sketch, exactly I don't need say anything more. Although the orginal card had a different flower, changed the flower now I'm happy. I used Daisy bucket papers which are so great for card making. Embossed the panel and used some chalk inks to make it co-ordinate with the papers.
Now I've been tagged by one of my SBS8 Julie.
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I married at 17, my Mum had to write a letter to consent to the marriage.
2. I had curly hair when I was a toddler, thank goodness it grew straight.
3. My Gt Grandad was a manufacturer of Tunbridge Ware. It was the souvenir stuff not the
4. I love red wine and chocolate but not at the same time.
5. People think my sister is my Mum, she is so not happy about that.
6. I hate scenic lifts, I can't bear to see how high I'm goin.
7. I can't tear pretty paper for cardmaking or scrapbooking. If I do I have to close my eyes!!!!!!
I guess I'm going to pop round the blogs to find who hasn't been tagged.