Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Magnolia's overload.




Here's my card for Fran's challenge.
The Challenge:I love my rubber stamps and am always amazed by all the different types of folding cards and other creations you can make with some ink and rubber! So I would love to see what you can make. It could be a simple bookmark, a doorhanger, a notebook, anything besides a traditional single fold card. As long as it uses a stamped image and is NOT a bog standard single fold square card (and hasn't been featured on your blog before).
I used card stock and dovecraft paper pad for the patterned paper then I just added loads of magnolia's.
I've made loads of these in particular for wedding invites that then didn't get used but not with so many cute images.

7 comments:

Frances said...

OMG, this is amazing, and so much detail!
Good job I'm not judging as I love these cuties so would have been biased!

Thanks for playing Debby & Good Luck :)

Fran x

Marlou McAlees said...

these are so beautiful all these wonderful cards, gorgeous work!!!!! :) xx

Kim said...

Very cute Debby - your coloring is wonderful! Kim sbs8

Andrea, said...

Wonderful cards. love the papers and your colouring is fab

Han said...

Wow this is amazing I love it very colourful. xx

pescbrico said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog ! You have some nice stuff too :)

Leann said...

WOW!!!! I love this ~ it's flippin' brilliant!