Sunday, February 17, 2008

A-Z Journal

This is what I've been working on the last couple of days. I have seen some word books and thought I will try to make my own, now if I had a cricut expression instead of the baby cricut this would have been so much easier but I had to make do with the circles and ovals from creative memories shapes to make the template. I was half an inch out which is why I have a back page the correct size. The papers are October Afternoon and it took much longer than I bargained for, because it was like a journal all by itself. I have now decided that this A-Z journal will have rings to hold it together because no matter how I try to keep the embellishments flat, its still going to be one fat book.

8 comments:

UK STampers Cyber Blog said...

Very nice.

I love the colours.

Kay (SBS8)

scrappa jack said...

Looks fantastic. wel done

Deb said...

That is fabulous, what an amazing project, the papers are beautiful!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutley FAB!!!! great work Debby :) x

Gwen said...

WOW!!! how cute is that!!! you did a great job!

Kelly said...

What a fun project - great idea!

Frances said...

Amazing! Absolutely LOVE the colours and looks like a lot of work. Good job you have a short name, LOL

Anonymous said...

I as well as my guys happened to be reading the great tips and tricks located on your web site then suddenly I got a terrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the web blog owner for those techniques. These ladies were so joyful to see all of them and have now undoubtedly been loving these things. Thanks for getting quite kind and then for opting for these kinds of smart information most people are really needing to discover. Our honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to earlier.