Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Rudolph Day

Yes its come around again and thanks to Josieanne on UKS I have some Snowbellas to use this time with some DCWV papers the tags are from Clevercut. I'm also covered in glitter dust, now I know I prefer it to the stickles but really I do get it every where.
Now this little gem is thanks to Scrapdolly and if you use the link on her name it will take you to her blog where the instructions are, while you are there check out what she has made for DCM challenge recycle plastic. The CD holder would actually be ideal for Mothers Day, which if you're in the UK its on Sunday. I have almost copied Scrapdolly's except from the papers which I have used 3 bugs.

And FairyKaren I'm waiting for my OH to take it to the PO cos its needs weighing it might be quicker for me to give to you at the crop!

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card debby, love the icy blues, perfect for Xmas. Your CD case is lovely much better than the boring old plastic ones, a lovely gift

Gwen said...

Oooooooooooo!!those cards are just yummy!!!! so stinkin cute!! & the cd is a great Idea!!!

scrapdolly said...

Great to see the CD holder being used

Love it - glad you liked the project

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are fabulous ,love the bella cards and the cd case great work ,Dawnx

Katharina Frei said...

Wonderful projects! Great colours and layout.

fairykaren said...

i want that cd case now, lol, it looks lovely debby, cannot wait to see it in the flesh.

fairykaren said...

thankyou debby, but i want that cd and case now. lol