Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I had so much fun with this sketch#4 from My Paperworld, I have to thank Carmen Jellybean for the idea. I looked at the stamps, clothes that fitted Jenny's bear (hobbyart) and Carmen mentioned that Francoise Read garden set of stamps the apron fitted the bear. So has you can see it does, a bit on the long side but perhaps he's short like me. I stamped the bear on some K&Co paper that Manicstamper sent me as blog candy, then I believe its K&co Hopscotch paper for the background, I cut up the little square page to make a frame.
Now this amazing card came from Fran, isn't it gorgeous my OH says I will wear it out if keep stroking it. And the pic below is all my blog candy, love the papers because I haven't got any of them and I've already used some.

Although this won't ease my guilty feelings Crafts U Love have the new embossing folders for the cuttlebug perhaps I shouldn't mention how many of them fell into my basket!




18 comments:

LISA said...

wow love the card, and those papers are really nice. Thanks for your kind words on my blog.
LIsa xx

Kim Costello said...

Great take on the sketch, and clever working on the apron!

Well done on your blog candy, it looks lovely!
Happy Valentine's Day! Kim!

Frances said...

great card Debby, ditto re. short! glad my card is so tactile :) and that you like the goodies.

ooo, as for cuttlebug folders, go on, how many? I got 7!! . . but from US, so have to wait :(

Fran xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Love your card, the bear is soooo cute!! Hels x

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! love the beautiful cards Debby!! and enjoy that scrummy candy :) x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great card! Also, happy mail! Fun! I just purchased new Cuttlebug folders too . . . I couldn't help myself! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Valentine's Day!

Samm said...

ahhh, love your colourings, they're both fab!

Samm
x

Andrea, said...

Great card, love his little apron. Your blog candy looks scrummy. Have a good day

Fab said...

Adorable bear ! Super cute ! Fab X

Christa said...

Wowwwwwwwww what a lovely card with this cute bear!!

Anonymous said...

great card! I love what you did with the sketch

My Paper World said...

Debby! The bear is gorgeous, and the apron looks really great with the lil garden tools!
So very cute!!!!!!
and your card from Fran is also adorable!
Nicola xx

Debby said...

Adorable bear card love it.That Magnolia card is lovely .

craftyb said...

Hi D, I LOVE your card! That bear is adorable! how clever you 2 are to realise that the apron fits so well...i love when stamps are so versatile like this! bx

Kelly said...

The bear with the apron is adorable - great job!

Gwen said...

that is so stinkin cute!! really love that bear

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is super cute!!! Great job with the sketch!!!Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestions you are discussing on this weblog. Another thing I'd like to say is the fact that getting hold of duplicates of your credit history in order to examine accuracy of each detail may be the first step you have to execute in credit improvement. You are looking to thoroughly clean your credit profile from dangerous details mistakes that screw up your credit score.