Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Girl

So the challenge on Tilda and Co was to make something for Baby. Well I've been boring and made a card which will be very handy because one of my nieces has annouced she's pregnant. Thats means the card I made for daring cardmakers "new", which was a new son card and now with pink one, means I'm now prepared although I've a sneaky feeling it maybe a girl. It will be interesting to see if I'm right.
The check paper was some scraps left the striping paper is DCWV, the words printed on the PC came from 2 peas, PSX bear and little tingla stamped and coloured and those handy little tags from Stamps Away. Sorry about the pic being dark would you believe it was too sunny yesterday and washed out the colours now look at it today wet, windy and just plain horrible.
Hi Fran I haven't forgotten you've tagged me will work it out for tomorrow.

11 comments:

Enfys said...

That's just lovely, sweet little baby and bear, great stamps.

Kathy W said...

Beautiful and sweet!

Marlou McAlees said...

how adorable!!! simply beautiful :) xx

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card Debby, perfect for a baby girl.

Dawn Wheeler said...

This is so beautiful great work ,Dawnx

Kim said...

Wow that is just beautiful! Kim sbs8

Han said...

This is lovely I think that baby tilda is sooo cute. xx

Leann said...

this is so cute ~ I love little Tingla! {absolutely must NOT buy any more stamps for at least a month {er,week...}
x x x

Fink said...

Such a cute little girl card!

Gwen said...

OH WOW!!! I think this is so adorable...the little pink heart is just the perfect finishing touch!!!

Marlene said...

So Cute, love the Tilda and Teddy :)