Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge

So I pottered around yesterday, and realised I had some Magnolia stamped but not coloured in so finished them off then I wanted to make a card especially with all the lovely papers I brought specially for cardmaking. Now the Tilda & Co challenge is to use silver, so the circle is silver, the brads are silver and I used a silver pen to colour the pattern on her cardi but I still not happy with it so stamped some butterflies this was my first ever stamp I brought. I feel a bit better about it now just have to stop photo-ing cards crooked.

14 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

I love your card, specially the coloring:-)may I know what brand of color pencils did you use?thank you

Andrea, said...

beautiful card, your colouring is fab and the papers are such pretty colours

Sandy said...

wow wow wow this is so lovely. Gorgeous card.

Sylvia Blum said...

Awww.. wonderful! I love how you placed the butterflies! This is such a beautiful card! TFS!

Rika said...

This is lovely!

Annie said...

it's a lovely card, I do like like this image of Tilda sitting, think I might have to put her on my wish list! Pretty papers too!

Han said...

This is gorgeous beautiful colours. xx

My Paper World said...

Those butterflies are so pretty!
I love the paper, and you coloured her in beautifully!
Sorry, It took me so long, but I finally posted your strawberries this evening! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Debby, its gorgeous and beautifully coloured !! :) x

Deb said...

Such a pretty card and the silver finishes it off perfectly!

Suzanne said...

Lovely card the colours are beautiful...I can't photo straight either!!! Sue :o)

Nancy said...

what a fab card ...

Gwen said...

I think it is just so pretty! love the colors, and the way you did the ribbon...have not seen that before!

Murielle said...

very beautiful!!
I love your butterfly